Neil Gaiman created this quote, and I think it’s true. So many things go into writing a story. Over the last few months, several of my fellow writer friends and I came together and have worked diligently to write one book containing several short stories. This book eventually became Once Upon a Story: A Short Fiction Anthology, published TODAY on Amazon! This anthology also includes my recently published short stories, Luca and Monster. Working together with these writers on this anthology has been both a pleasure and a privilege and I can honestly say it’s a dream come true.
Creating this anthology is kind of like a recipe:
- Begin with an idea.
- Add in 15 authors from all over the world who thoughtfully craft 18 stories.
- Carefully mix in these genres: science fiction, realistic fiction, fantasy, drama, psychological thriller, and horror.
- Combine all collaborative efforts to Read, critique, tweak, edit, revise, format. Repeat these steps several times.
- Finally, get it out there for the world to read.
- Market, promote, enjoy!
- Serving Size: As many readers as possible
In upcoming posts, I’ll be sharing details about how we accomplished all of this together. I’ll introduce you to my team and tell you what else we’ve got planned – stay tuned!
Please take a moment to check out Once Upon a Story on Amazon. It will be free from June 13 – June 18. We hope you enjoy our stories! If you do, please consider writing a review on Amazon or Goodreads and spread the word to your family and friends.
As always, thank you for your support and happy reading!